We’re expanding a division of Skyline, our sustainable energy developer, Anvil Crawler Development Corp (ACDC)!! We are looking for a passionate, driven and energetic candidate to join our team for the position of Accounting Manager located at ACDC’s headquarters in Elora, Ontario.
Looking for a chance to make your mark in a fast-paced, professional and fun environment? In this position, you would be responsible for using professional accounting concepts and internal company policies to manage accounting processes as well as associated staff. The Accounting Manager prepares the monthly financial reporting package as well as coordinates and facilitates the process of documenting accounting policies and procedures in addition to assisting with various accounting related tasks as it pertains to Anvil Crawler Development Corp (ACDC) while supporting our shared goal of providing opportunity for alternative, sustainable power by utilizing non-conventional sources.
What we look for:
- A passion for accounting (yes, accounting) and uncanny ability to apply accounting theory, principals and techniques.
- Ensures an accurate and timely monthly and quarterly financial reporting, as well as all monthly financial information.
- Assists with annual budget and year end processes.
- Assists with and manages detailed analysis related to specific expenditures.
- Responsible for managing special projects as assigned, including detailed and professional reporting of results and reasons.
- Encouraged to bring forth, or develop as requested, new tools for efficiencies in accounting and financial systems and work through implementation and follow up plans.
- Assist with projects related to procedural efficiencies, costs savings and further economies of scale type projects.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures as required.
- Assist with cash management, as required.
- Possession of strong leadership and ability to utilize your awesome supervisory skills for good team management.
- Excellent critical thinking as well as analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively work with multiple owners and executives to advise, guide and direct their requests.
- Manufacturing or construction accounting skills required, for the production and installation of various products. Inventory management knowledge an asset.
- Demonstrated experience in accounting software (i.e. Simply, Accpac, Quick books, Yardi, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field with at least three years’ experience in a similar role; OR, eight (8) years of professional accounting experience.
- CGA or CMA or working towards a designation an asset.
Why you want to work here:
- You get a thrill from staying organized; numbers and details are your “thing”.
- A non-traditional work environment is something you thrive in.
- You are known for your entrepreneurial spirit.
- Analyzing and auditing data to detect and correct errors is your dream job. You also love, love, love reporting financial data.
- You’re a responsive team player with ability to quickly prioritize among numerous pressing tasks (our work is never done).
- Working for a growing company that supports environmental stewardship and social responsibilities is a must for you.
- Pressure and deadlines are what motivates you.
- You want to make your mark in a growing company, and enjoy starting from scratch!
Anvil Crawler Development Corp is a sustainable energy developer that is changing the way people think about green energy. We’re making waves across Ontario’s sustainable energy industry, with the potential to significantly impact the global energy industry. We want to provide simple, yet powerful options for energy production and storage that are not only good for our clients, but great for the planet.
We offer our employees competitive pay, on-going training, growth potential and so much more. Our workplace culture empowers staff at all levels to be a part of the development and integration of green, reliable energy solutions to provide stability and independence from traditional utilities.
Come be a part of ACDC – Building careers and ensuring a cleaner, brighter future for all!