We’re expanding our Residential Division in Guelph!! And looking for a passionate, driven and energetic candidate to join our team for the position of Bilingual Accounting Clerk located in Guelph, Ontario.
Looking for a change? Want to make your mark in a fast-paced, professional and fun environment? As an Accounting Clerk, do you excel at efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions as well as performing other related general accounting functions? We want someone who will believe in our shared goal of creating meaningful value and an exceptional experience for our customers, our people and our communities.
What we look for:
- Possess an understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Superior multi-tasking and organizational skills while remaining detail orientated
- Able to be proactive with good problem solving skills, judgment and innovation.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills with an enthusiasm for working with the public.
- Capable of operating under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Practiced in the set up and maintenance of spreadsheets and databases as well as organizing data to prepare reports and financial documentation.
- Knowledge of Residential property management and/or real estate is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Conversational French an asset.
- Demonstrated experience in accounting software (i.e. Simply, Accpac, Quick books, Yardi, etc.).
- Post-Secondary education completed. Accounting, Finance or related disciple is preferred; or one to two years’ equivalent workplace experience.
Why you want to work here:
- You get a thrill from staying organized; crunching numbers and spreadsheets are your “thing”.
- Ensuring your work is detailed and accurate is a must for you.
- You want to be a part of a great team that celebrates individuality, as well as supports and builds people up.
- Working for a growing company that supports environmental stewardship and social responsibilities gives you the warm-fuzzies.
- You want to work for a company that supports work-life balance.
The Skyline Group of Companies is a fully integrated investment management organization: grounded in real estate, powered by people, and growing for the future. Every aspect of Skyline is managed with the utmost care and attention to detail, from consulting with investors to fostering a sense of community at each and every one of our properties.
We offer our employees competitive pay, benefits, paid volunteer day, on-going training, growth potential and so much more. Our workplace culture empowers staff at all levels to become involved in supporting and building vibrant communities.
Come be a part of Skyline – Building Careers and Communities!