As a result of our continued growth, Skyline is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic person to enhance the quality of our organization! We are looking for a motivated and sales-orientated candidate to join our team for the full-time position of Leasing Agent/Cleaner located in Kingston, ON.
- Show units to prospective tenants within the specifications of Skyline Living, the Residential Tenancies Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
- Assist with checking credit references and collecting rent on a monthly basis, as required.
- Process application forms and handle all phone calls.
- In case of any issues and concerns, the Rental Agent is responsible to escalate the concern to the Property Manager.
- Thoroughly complete all necessary paperwork (applications, leases, etc.) and move-in & move out inspections.
- Complete cleaning duties to ensure the cleanliness of the building meets expectations.
- Required to assist with evening and weekend on call.
- Knowledge of the Landlord Tenant Act, Ontario Human Rights Code and other applicable legislation.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve effectively.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and energy.
- Multi-task, organize work flow and remain detail oriented.
- Work independently as well as with a team.
- Be innovative and show good judgment.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or 5 years work related experience.
- Previous experience renting apartments and assisting tenants required.
- Experienced in sales or related field an asset.
- Valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record and automobile insurance.
Why you want to work here:
- Providing great customer service is something you thrive on.
- Being part of a great team has been your dream.
- You pride yourself on your ability to negotiate and make a sale.
- Working for a growing company that supports environmental stewardship and social responsibilities is a must for you.
- You were born with the skill of persuasion!
How to Apply:
Fax: 519 341 0178
The Skyline Group of Companies is comprised of four primary entities to oversee its real estate investment, development, asset management and property management interests. The Skyline Group prides itself on its continuous ability to achieve its objective of owning and managing viable, reputable and accretive commercial and multi-residential real estate. We offer our employees competitive pay, benefits, paid volunteer day, on-going training, growth potential and so much more. Our workplace culture empowers staff at all levels of Skyline to become involved in supporting and building vibrant communities.
Building Careers and Communities!