As a result of our continued growth, we are seeking candidates for the position of Property Manager located in the Sarnia Region.
Looking for a change? Want to make your mark in a fast-paced, professional and fun environment? As a Skyline Property Manager, you would oversee an assigned territory and be responsible for that region’s fiscal success and staff/tenant retention to reach Skyline’s shared goal of increasing efficiency and profitable operation. This position offers so much variety that you’ll never get bored. If you have the flexibility and fashion-sense to wear multiple hats and look good doing it, then hurry up and apply at Skyline today!
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience with all aspects of property management and a sense of humour.
- Effectively lead others, including suppliers, trades people, and subordinates.
- Strong knowledge of the Residential Tenancy Act and Landlord and Tenant Board guidelines and processes (to keep us out of trouble).
- Able to competently read and understand financial statements.
- Able to be proactive with good problem solving skills, judgment and innovation.
- Valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record and automobile insurance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Familiar with and able to use smart phone technology effectively.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years post-secondary education and 3-5 years of workplace experience or equivalent 7 years of work experience.
Why you want to work here:
- You get a thrill from providing superior customer service to tenants and knowing you positively impact people’s lives every day.
- Travelling is in your blood and you want to relocate to some fantastic communities.
- You want to be a part of a great team that celebrates individuality, supports and builds people up.
- Working for a growing company that supports environmental stewardship and social responsibilities gives you the warm-fuzzies.
- You want to work for a company that supports work-life balance and truly cares that you are 100% fulfilled in your life.
- You love handling multiple challenges and developing opportunities within your region.
The Skyline Group of Companies is a fully integrated investment management organization: grounded in real estate, powered by people, and growing for the future. Every aspect of Skyline is managed with the utmost care and attention to detail, from consulting with investors to fostering a sense of community at each and every one of its properties.
We offer our employees competitive pay, benefits, paid volunteer day, on-going training, growth potential and so much more. Our workplace culture empowers staff at all levels to become involved in supporting and building vibrant communities.
Come be a part of Skyline – Building Careers and Communities!