We’re growing in Guelph!! And looking for a passionate, driven and energetic candidate to join our team for the position of Revenue Management Analyst located in Guelph, Ontario.
Looking for a change? Want to make your mark in a fast-paced, professional and fun environment? As a Revenue Management Analyst, you will be performing market analysis of geographical and industry trends on rental revenue. This analysis will be developed through market research, analyzing and tracking market trends, providing monthly reporting to management and key stakeholders and establish recommendations for market rent adjustments to generate more revenue, while supporting our shared goal of creating meaningful value and an exceptional experience for our customers, our people and our communities.
What we look for:
- Ability to use marketing information/trends/relations and translate that knowledge into pricing structure and market recommendations.
- Ability to develop, support, and present pricing strategies and recommendations for rent adjustments and strategies to the Vice President and executives within aggressive timelines.
- Practiced in the set up and maintenance of spreadsheets and databases.
- Ability to use initiative and exercise judgment in identifying issues requiring immediate attention.
- Experience in preparing monthly reports that highlight key insights to management on quality of pricing strategy execution and performance.
- Someone to contribute to the evaluation of pricing models and strategies designed to optimize revenue, market share, brand positioning and long-term profits.
- Highly organized and meticulous with detail.
- Strong critical thinking as well as analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated experience in accounting software (i.e. Simply, Accpac, Quick books, Yardi, etc.)
- Post-Secondary education in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline is required.
- At least three years of experience in a related position.
Why you want to work here:
- You get a thrill from staying organized; crunching numbers and spreadsheets are your “thing”.
- Ensuring your work is detailed and accurate is a must for you.
- You want to be a part of a great team that celebrates individuality, as well as supports and builds people up.
- Working for a growing company that supports environmental stewardship and social responsibilities gives you the warm-fuzzies.
- You want to work for a company that supports work-life balance.
The Skyline Group of Companies is a fully integrated investment management organization: grounded in real estate, powered by people, and growing for the future. Every aspect of Skyline is managed with the utmost care and attention to detail, from consulting with investors to fostering a sense of community at each and every one of our properties.
We offer our employees competitive pay, benefits, paid volunteer day, on-going training, growth potential and so much more. Our workplace culture empowers staff at all levels to become involved in supporting and building vibrant communities.
Come be a part of Skyline – Building Careers and Communities!